What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Immediate Anxiety Relief -A Natural Technique To StopPanic Attacks and General Anxiety Fast!
- When you drive do you fear the idea of getting stuck in traffic, on a bridge or at red lights?
- Tightness in throat and chest- shortness of breath
- Maybe you found yourself in the hospital’s ER because you thought you were having a heart attack only to be told later it was anxiety?
- Do you ever fear you might stop breathing because your chest feels tight and your breathing erratic?
- Do you ever feel nervous and afraid you might lose control or go insane?
- Do you ever feel uncomfortable in enclosed spaces such as supermarkets, cinemas, public transport or even sitting at the hair dressers?
- Have you struggled with anxious thoughts that will not stop?
- Not feeling connected to what is going on around you
- Overwhelming fear that the anxiety will push you over the edge?
- Are you nervous and on edge in normal situations that never bothered you before?
How much can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Panic Away scores an averge of 4.03, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Panic Away scores 72.23/100 which is great – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.panic-away.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $67.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: panic-away.com you’ll also be taken through to panic-away.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)